You’re sitting at a café when a stranger approaches you. This person asks what your name is, and, for some reason, you reply. The stranger nods, “I’ve been looking for you.” What happens next?
– I’ve been looking for you.
– What for?
– You’ve been mentioned in a will as a beneficiary and I’m the lawyer for the estate
– You’re kidding me.
– No. I’m serious. It was very difficult to find you.
– By the way, how did you know I was here? This is not my house or my office. I’m not a regular customer here.
– I asked around. Can I sit down?
– I’m not convinced yet but you can keep talking if you want.
– Thanks. As I was telling you I’m the lawyer for the estate of the late Orfeo Strange who died a week ago without heirs.
– I know no Victor Strange. why would he mention me in his will?
– He was one of your readers. He chose several bloggers he liked as his heirs.
– You have my attention now. How he died? Was he rich?
– He was very sick and yes, he was pretty rich.
– And you’re not making up this story as a practical joke?
– I can show you a copy of the will if you want.
– That would be nice.
– Here he is. As you can see he names ten bloggers as beneficiaries and gives them different parts of his assets. You’re the last one. Here. See? To you goes “the most beloved possession” he had.
– This is unbelievable! How much value it has?
– I don’t know exactly its value. It’s his cat Boo. Here he is. Congratulations!