Someone’s left you a voicemail message, but all you can make out are the last words: “I’m sorry. I should’ve told you months ago. Bye.” Who is it from, and what is this about?
– Listen what we have in the voice mail.
– Look, I’m not in a mood for voice mails. I have to clean up this mess. The house is flooded with all these leaks we have!
– Give me a bucket! Help me! This is unbelievable! First rainy week since we moved here and it seems that is raining inside the house!
– You should listen to the voice mail
– You and your voice mail! Can’t you see we are in the middle of a crisis here?
– I think is the landlord’s voice.
– What did he say?
– “I’m sorry. I should’ve told you months ago. Bye”
– If it’s about the leaks, I’m going to sue him.