We’ve all been asked what five objects we’d take with us to a desert island. Now it’s your best friend’s (or close relative’s) turn to be stranded: what five objects would you send him/her off with?
Today Is a miserable day. It’s raining non stop. There is a storm. Its cold. Imagine a day like this in a deserted island, with no roof to take cover, with no place to get warm and keep dry. I don’t wish it to my worst enemy.
First, I would never send my best friend to a desert island. Why would I? I don’t want to lose her friendship.
– OK, my friend: Leave everything immediately, because I’m going to ship you to a deserted island and leave you stranded there with only five items I’ll choose for you. What a lousy deal! Is she drunk?, my friend will suspect. But then she will remember that I can’t drink booze because of my medication, so she will think that I’ve gone nuts.
Second, if I’d have news that my best friend has stayed stranded in a deserted island, I’d send her a rescue team. If that’s not possible, I’d send:
– A boat equipped with GPS and radio
– Enough fuel to reach civilization
– Enough fresh drinking water
– Enough food
– A phone, to talk with whoever she wants
All she needs to come back home where she is happy.